Friday 28 April 2017

How to Workout on a Treadmill (For Beginners)

When we talk of a treadmill, I can associate with it better as I have been putting on weight. It has gotten too prominent as holiday fat. What could be done? I want to look slimmer and toned once again. I don’t want to suppress my breath for the sake of showing that I have a flat tummy. Secretly, jealousy is overpowering my calm and making me act weird. Now that I have to be back to work, sparing much time is out of the question. Seeing my obsession and frustration growing every day, my husband decided to gift a treadmill. The best part was that treadmill exercises were Greek to me. I looked for help online and from a few friends who are regular with treadmill workout.
 Collaborating my research and knowledge on using the treadmill for the first time, I have managed to cut some fat off my not too toned body. Once again, I am back to shape and happily flaunting my toned tummy. Mine was a treadmill for home. You can choose any motorized treadmillfor home and get the legs running.

Here’s what beginners can do to use a treadmill

·         Consult with the doctor: First of all, it is very important that you meet your family doctor. This is to check if you have any sprain or pain in the joints of legs. Using a treadmill requires you to be fit and healthy at the feet.
·         Running shoes: If you already have your favorite pair of shoes, it will do the job. If you are new to the world of exercise, then good quality running shoes is an essential buy. Don’t compromise on the quality of the shoes. You don’t want to feel tired soon.
·         Stay hydrated: Treadmill workout indicates a continuous 20 to 30 minutes workout. You may be dehydrated in the course. So drink fluid before you start it. Being hydrated keeps you more energetic and ensures an effective result.
·         Warm Up: Starting with a warm up before any exercise regime is important. It is no different when you start on the treadmill. Spare 5 to 7 minutes for stretching and doing simples warm up. This will keep your body in balance.
·         Substitute it for running: When you run outside, you don’t keep your hands stiff. So why with the treadmill? Use your hands as though you are running on a track. This will burn your calories.
·         Settings of the treadmill: Be sure to know the use of the settings. Don’t manually set it to a higher limit which may not be your capacity in the beginning. Go slow as slow and steady wins the race.
·         Safety Measures: Initially, one does have chances of falling off the treadmill. The safety clips should help you in maintaining the balance and not getting injured if you go off track.
These are the important points to keep in mind when working out on a treadmill. You must be motivated to start it right away. Don’t be rigid with the speed though as you need to increase the resistance after a week. This way, you will be able to get the desired result.
The most important question is “Have you bought a treadmill yet?” If not, Cosco India should be your choice. It is known for the top brand of best treadmill in India

No comments:

Post a Comment