Friday 25 November 2016

Games enhance physical growth and improve emotional stability

Eat, Play and Repeat is the new mantra that every child should get acquainted to. Without healthy food, a child can’t get enough nutrition and without play a child might miss on physical development. We have always heard that playing makes one strong physically. We miss out on the fact that it helps a mind grow stable with age. Have you ever compared a child who plays games and a child who doesn’t? You will get the answer.

A sportsperson is a healthy man who not only eats healthy but thinks healthy too. When I was young, I remember those days when my child got sluggish with daily activities and it was time I had to make a firm decision. I know what I was planning of might be difficult to actualize in the initial days but once it got into the veins of my child, he would get rid of all the inactiveness. I wanted him to play, run around and remain active like he was in his days of taking leaps and bounds.



The idea was to get him trained on badminton so that it could boost him up. I love this sport for various reasons. I played it in when I myself was a child and my husband too loves it. It is a game that keeps a person active every second. After five years of the implementation of this plan, today I am proud to see my son play in inter state championship. He has grown to be a better player than many good sportspersons. Playing sports which he hated some time back has now grown on him. Something stereo type but classic incident I would like to share is that like any other he likes playing with Cosco shuttle cock. I know it is hilarious but that’s how our mind has been systemized, isn’t it? More than being systemized, I think it is the trust and reliability that Cosco has developed in us.

I don’t think I am the only person who would agree. Ask superstar sportsperson would second my thought. A badminton player or be it a basketball player, every player wants equipment needed for the game from the brand Cosco. It is years of accomplishment it has bagged for itself. In our times, we only knew of a few products manufactured by this but now look at the myriad of product line it has to offer. Right from sports accessories, to fitness equipment or may be any sports equipment, you just name it, it is right there.

The contribution towards building healthy country is commendable. I am thankful to them for contributing towards the development of my son’s mental and physical ability. I also see a mature person in my 15 years old boy.


It is a shout out to all the parents to inculcate the habit of playing any of the sports to see a good change in your children. Their potential will be exposed in a beautiful manner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment